1. Accessing NYIT WiFi on Campus with Mac OS X
This video is best viewed in full screen. Watch this and other videos on the NYCOM SGA YouTube Channel.
2. Accessing NYIT WiFi with any iDevice
1. Tap on the Settings Icon
2. Tap the WiFi menu and choose the NYIT Network via the small blue arrow
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and fill in the following settings
5. Log in with your email address and password
If you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment below, contact the SGA, or visit the Academic Technologies Group on the 3rd floor of the library (Rockefeller).
449 total views, 1 views today